Wednesday 12 January 2011

About Me!

My name is Chantal and this is my foot fetish blog. ;) 

How this works…

Foot fetish boys, like yourself, send me letters, shoes, gift certificates and cash tributes/donations (through ChipIn/paypal or to my mailbox) and I buy pedicures or shoes and show it all off on my blog. Yes, I’m spoiled, and you love it. Putting a smile on my face is your newest favorite hobby and I’m more than happy to accept! :) This is just something I do for fun, like a side job. It’s not my life, but I enjoy showing off my feet. So what better way…


heart

Start now by sending a
donation to get my attention:

Good boy…

I am what some consider a “Domme” but I’m not in the typical sense. I don’t like to dress in leather and latex and strut around holding a whip and cane – that’s just not me, although on occasion I dress that way to mix it up a bit. I am a “normal” looking girl who just likes to wear cute shoes. I like to be spoiled by foot boys and “manservants” (lol) and tell them what to do to keep me happy. I make my limits very clear, as you can read below, and I am strict in the sense that I don’t allow limits to be broken for ANYONE — EVER. I can also be bossy and “bitchy” but not in an overly intense way like some Dommes. Great for them, just not my style.

I do some real time and online “foot boy” or “foot slave” training, depending on your noun preference, it’s all basically the same — serving me as I see fit. contact me if you’re interested. No, it’s not free. I don’t give up a second of my time for free to foot boys and I’m not at all interested in chat buddies. I have a life and I don’t spend it online unless I’m making money.
I keep getting asked about real time versus online. Online is serving me through shopping for shoes online or my wishlist , buying my worn socks or shoes, writing sentence sets or posting about my blog online to tell other footboys about it and other “tasks” or “homework,” sending tributes through my e mail or ChipIn/PayPal for my weekly pedicures, or new socks, nylons and shoes or receiving my personalized photos, videos or web cam sessions where you worship my feet if you’ve been good and deserve a feet treat. *hehe* NO nudity – Don’t ask or you will be blocked.

Real time foot training is similar but in person as opposed to only online. Most of my real time footboys start off as online in order for me to determine if you’re worthy of meeting me in person. I may make you be my shopping boy – helping me choose shoes, carrying the bags and, of course, paying the bill. I also allow foot massage, taking photos of my feet in shoes or painting my toe nails and maybe you will be lucky enough to leave with a pair of my worn socks or shoes if you’ve been good. There is absolutely NOTHING illegal and, again, NO nudity. If you seek anything else – look elsewhere. THANX.
The “PRIVATE GALLERY” is for foot boys only who have paid their dues to have regular access to HD photos, videos and updates from me personally among other surprises. Consider it a “Members Only Club” – you only get invited if you pay up and prove you’re worthy of my time and attention.
Most of the graphics were made by me so don’t steal them unless you’re a heartless wench and want bad hair karma, or at least ask first.
So, that’s the deal. If you want to know anything else, ask politely by contacting me!
Chantal

0 comments:

Post a Comment